“Is your organization struggling with change?”
Leading change successfully has become a critically important skill in every organization today.
Research continues to show 2 out of 3 changes fail in one way or another resulting in a massive cost in lost time, money and opportunities.
Lack of engagement and high levels of frustration in many changing organizations make them very challenging places to work.
This course is for anyone in a changing organization who supervisors people, projects or both. Supervisors to senior executives will find significant value throughout this program.
Leading change is a skill set that can be readily learned by all supervisors, managers, and executives in your organization. Rather than using solutions that are overly simplified or more complex than the problems, LEADING CHANGE provides a practical, thoughtful approach to ensuring your organization can initiate and sustain change successfully:
- Assess how much attention is given to the leadership challenges vs. the management challenges in your changing organization.
- Develop helpful systems views to fully identify and understand the current context of the whole situation.
- Clarify what changes are necessary, the consequences of not changing and where the organization is going in as simple and engaging language as possible.
- Spell out how all the changes align to get the organization where it wants to go.
- Determine how to plan and implement all the changes so everyone knows what they need to do for the changes to succeed.
- Learn how to ensure everyone fully adapts to the new changes by leading people through transition.
- Explore how to communicate change in ways that fully engage everyone.
- Develop a picture of where everyone is on the change journey and put a plan together to keep everyone moving forward together.
“Is your organization falling into familiar habits that resulted in failed changes in the past?”
LEADING CHANGE is based on The Integrated Approach to Leading Change ™.
This is an easily understood, comprehensive framework for leading change that incorporates the four essential dimensions of strategy, change, transition, and communication. It can be readily applied to your own team, department, division or the entire organization.
The course is comprised of 24 separate chapters that run from 1 minute, 54 seconds to 13 minutes, 16 seconds. It has a total run time of 2 hours and 56 minutes.
- Helpful worksheets you can print so you can apply the ideas shared to your own organization.
- A handout of all slides for you to print so you don’t have to take any notes.
- An Action Plan Template for you to develop your personal action plan as you go through the modules.
- An Article that provides additional insights and ideas on leading change.