In this course, you will learn...
- What carbohydrates are, and their role in insulin resistance and diabetes
- Which carbohydrates are good for your own health
- The detrimental effects of refined carbohydrates
- The skinny on fats and how they are metabolized
- What healthy fat choices you should be making.
- Protein and its role from a historical perspective
- What proteins are best for you (including vegan options!)
- What to look out for when you are purchasing animal products
Our Best Guidelines for Getting Started
- Chock-full of our very best health tips and tricks.
- This covers everything you need to get started with a solid foundation.
- From changing your perspective, to modifying behavior, to the basics of eating real foods and avoiding common offenders, to hacking your sleep, and picking the right proteins.
- When it comes to creating your new, best health habits, we cover it all.
Carbs, Proteins, and Fats
- We dive deep, from the basics to the more intricate, of what they are, how they affect your body, and why certain types have gotten a bad rap.
- For vegetarians, vegans, and meat-eaters alike, we get into the different types and choices available so you can pick your next meal with science on your side.
Bonus: Animal Products, Fats, & Insulin